dimecres, 27 d’abril del 2011

Writting 9

I'm going to go on an expedition next month. Whe're going to stay in the Everest mountains. I must take my laptop, so I can continue this blog. I'm going to take my tent, my satellite phone, a stove, a rucksack with a lot of food, a compass, a first aid-kit and insect repellent.


It's hot and sunny and we're staying next to a river. I'm not going to take photos. There are a loads of trees and yesterday we saw three rabbits next to a big tree! we're going to go to climb in the middle of the mountains.


This is me and my family when we finished climbing the mountain. We had a fantastic time, but we were really tired! We're going to swim in the river tomorrow. I must take my sunscreen because it is going to be sunny.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada